RE: Last week reviews ?

Hi Trevor,
Usually I very appreciate busy images which have their internal order.
I think one have to be more skillful to do such good image than a neat one
item composition.
I remember I did try finding such order in your picture but it didn't caught
me.
After your words I would try again but the picture is no more on the gallery
now.

Pini

Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

although you did critique my entry and i thank you for
your time...it was a rather busy image composition,
but i;m finding that the man staring at the camera
with his hands covered in blood and the peasant woman
in the distant border pull the whole idea
together...sort of a balance between sheer
barbarism/brutality and humanity