To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: Canvas the area!

At 02:41 PM 4/22/2005, WRGill@xxxxxxx wrote:
Apparently you have located a size in the Canvas Paper that I can't locate.
I've only been able to find it in the 8 1/2 X 11 inches size,

I'm not sure what is meant by "canvas paper," but I print on canvas that is inkjet-receptive. I get it from Inkjet Art (http://www.inkjetart.com/canvas/index.html). It comes in sizes up to 44 inches wide.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com