Photography

Hi Gang...........

Possibly it's because I am a performer both as an actor in local theatre and as a musician in a Folk/Rock Trio that
when I am working as a Photographer I often feel like
I am performing.

I only shoot photos involving people.

Most often doing Head Shots for performers
and taking photos of theatrical productions.
On some occasions I will do portrait,
glamour/boudoir or character photography.

When things are going well and I feel that there is
a real chemistry flowing between me and the person I am doing photos of, I feel the same as when I am on stage and I am performing for a real good audience.

Unless you have you have worked in front of a live audience
either as an actor/singer or as a musician you may not
completely understand what I am talking about.

Russ R.E. Baker Photography rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feed a Cat...
Starve a Fever........