Re: Selling pictures on a CD

Things I forgot to mention:

I take a lot of photos that are "good", but not
"outstanding" (one example would be flowers, which I
recently found myself photographing a lot - I don't
like the pictures very much, but people seem to like
them so there they go). This kind of photos is what I
am trying to sell - the ones I wouldn't promote as "my
best".

Also, I am thinking of starting this on my own - a few
copies and labels by myself - properly registered for
copyright, but no industrial volumes, at least for the
moment (its about money - I cannot invest right now).

At the beggining, this would be only for Mexico, but I
know I can sell copies to US people that live here
during the winder, so it will eventually end up
abroad, but I'm not worried a bit about this.

I hope I can come up with a better product (ie large
production, include a viewer, printed catalog, etc...)
but only if I can find financing. Not my main goal,
honestly.