RE: photography

At first "mastering" the process was of interest.
Then I found out I could make some money with it.
Then it got me out of Latin and French and German classes in high school.
I got to photograph some people interesting to me in unusual situations. Guess.
I was able to help industrial concerns and get paid for it.
Then I found out people were interested in my approaches to photo problem
solving and invited me to travel, etc., worldwide.
Getting involved with teaching simply amplified good vibes about photography.
... ultimatley all the positive feedback in every photographic activity I
engaged in simply reinforced that I seemed to be successful (in various ways)
in the the photographic "field" and it contributed to making many friends along
the years.

Basically it seems like working in photography was simply a good thing to do.
For me anyway. So, being an indecisive person by nature I guess I just could
not find anything better to do and thus am involved in photography by default.

andy