Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: photography

In a message dated 4/19/2005 8:10:17 PM Central Daylight Time, marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am interested in knowing what purposes all of you feel photography serves, and especially interested in knowing those purposes beyond earning a living.

That one is easy, from my perspective Marilyn.
I believe that photography involving the outdoors and nature serves to enable people to appreciate our natural resources and the place they hold in everything that is life.
I do much work from a conservation platform, so that's what is in my heart and photography helps to convey thoughts on many occasions.. I.E.....power point presentations and slide shows.

GREAT question, BTW!

Mike
SPRING PHOTO CONEST!
Heartland Outdoorsman