RE: photography

Marilyn, for me photography is a way to express my creativity in a way my hands can not deliver.

It also helps me to keep my sanity.

At 08:39 AM 4/20/05, you wrote:

> [...]

Pablo Coronel Ph.D. Candidate Food Science Department North Carolina State University Room 39 Schaub Hall, Box 7624 Raleigh, NC, 27695

Phone (919) 515-4410
Fax (919) 515-7124
e-Fax (419) 818-7590
e-mail pcorone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx