To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 4:18 AM
Subject: RE: I give up!

Ahhhh... (sigh of relief)
Thanks everyone. I feel much better. Been gathering my evidence, notes of my conversations with her, etc. I was told by the clerk of court that I can send in a letter before hand so the magistrate can be familiar with my side of the story before the court date. I do have all my documentation.

For the sake of any other unknowing photo buffs on the list, I'll keep you posted. At this point, this woman would never agree to have the pictures taken over again. It really is all about the money. She has applied to have it all awarded back to her.

If it is alright, I would like to use portions of some of your letters with the dates on them where you guys were helping me to know what to do a few months back. I will cross out your email address and last name, phone numbers and the like. I was thinking it might help for the magistrate to know that I was looking for ways to fix the problem. I saved letters from Emily, Lea and Marilyn. You can e me privately if you like. I just don't want to use your mails without your permission.

Thanks again. This is a great list for so many reasons!

Shyrell