RE: I give up!

-----Original Message-----
From: Behalf Of Chris

> This does happen occasionally, it is a hazard of the business.  I suggest
> you offer to re-take the pictures.

Chances are the bride still has her dress. The brides maids have probably chucked theirs and the tuxes are all back at the rental place so that's a bit tougher. However, using your new photoshop you can clone in some dresses, tuxes, a cake, flowers and even smiles. Maybe even a motorcycle. In fact, you could just take head shots and clone the faces onto shots from another wedding. Maybe a royal wedding or  one of Elizabeth Taylor's.

Sure it may have been the first wedding for one or both of them but statistically speaking there's about a 50/50 chance that some point down the road they would either burn or otherwise destroy those photos anyway. I say return half the money now and if they're still together in 5 years then return the other half.

Relax Shyrell. Its part of owning your own business specially one where you can't undo mistakes like this. Blame it on the lab and move on.

Greg