Re: Problems retrieving D70 images from Lexar CF card

At 2005-04-12, 01:30:30 karl shah-jenner (shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>try:
>http://www.officerecovery.com/riterecovery/
>
>or
>PC Inspector RiteRecovery
>http://www.pcinspector.de/
>

>both have worked fine at recovering lost files.
>
>Alternatively you can try Norton Utilities to recover the files
>
>If you meet with no success feel free to send the card to me and I'll
>salavge the files for you :-)

Hi Karl,

	Thanks for the tips. I tried PC-Inspector and it did pretty as much as the other software i tried. Like I said, the pictures were just fun-pix so I've decided to let things be... I _did_ make an image of the card for when the mood strikes me :)

	Thanks again to everyone for their suggestions.

Best regards,
Deen
2005-04-14 13:53:22