Re: Tech vs Image

>There is nothing about sharpness.  There is quite a bit about a view of

>photography, one that they used sharpness to realize.

Jeff

I'm not sure I can't read "sharpness" into thier manifest if I choose to
encompass it under "photographic technique".

Thier specific distancing from "pictorialism" interests me and kind of reinforces
the second-hand (interpreted?) idea that they were about good (well exposed,
sharp front to back) images.  Deliberate use of grainy film etc when finer
films were available for instance would be a "pictorial" choice.  No?.

I'm assuming little of your stuff would be accepted into an f64 salon (unless
I'm missing something :o).

Bob

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/