Re: Bait and Switch?

Dave, are you looking for the full version or an upgrade from CS or earlier version? At Adobe's site the upgrade from CS or earlier versions is $149 US. Full version of CS2 will be $599 (CS is $649). Free shipping, for now, on orders over $349.

There is also a cheaper CS2 Upgrade from Photoshop LE, PhotoDeluxe, or Photoshop Elements for $499 ($100 off the regular full-version price).

http://store.adobe.com/store/products/master.jhtml?id=catPhotoshop Click on the "Upgrade Version" tab for info on that.

Cheers,
Rich Mason