Re: PF Exhibits on 02 APR 05

In a message dated 4/2/05 5:25:43 PM Central Standard Time, fotofx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

LAURIE poses

This images works very well as an existing light portrait. Good eyes, with excellent highlights both looking directly into the camera. Well cropped, not too tight to the top of the head. But I think the photographer also understood that the thumb really does a disservice to the overall image quality. The placement of hands in a portrait is no mean feat, but the shot still works. The only other issue I have are the hot spots on the chin, cheeks and eyebrows. A slightly lower contrast or perhaps a minimal burn in those area are called for just to even out the contrast some.

Thanks LES,

LAURIE is very pretty - but no fragile dayflower!  She was always willing to -take on- most anyone, in a bare knuckles brawl for their boots!  With Class.

Her hands and feet are the most -photographic challenges-  but that is Her!

I appreciate the comments on -hot spots and contrast.  I seem to get 'too focused' on Her eyes.

   jIMMY

P S  for more photos of Her - please contact me personally : PhotoGoNow@xxxxxxx