RE: PF Exhibits on 02 APR 05

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated APR 02 2005.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>               jIMMY Harris - LAURIE poses

Nice portrait of a lovely lady, we are not all lovely, are we?

:>               Jeff Spirer - Accordian Player

That is rather a strange one...

:>               Steve Shapiro -

Nice river scene.

:>               Christopher Strevens - Remembering

This was taken last Easter, and was moving.

:>               Gary M. Thomas - Atomium 5

Nice record shot.

:>               Richard Wrigley - Clifton Suspension Bridge

This is another pretty scene, a record of the place at evening.  Was it
Brunel who designed this masterpiece.  I think it was one of the first of
its kind.

:>               Marilyn Dalrymple - Sheep Grazing in High Desert

Desert, what desert?  Looks like upland grassland to me and the sheep seem
healthy.  Nice pastoral scene.

:>               WRGill - Dew Drops

Are they real ones? Or are they glycerine that we are all taught is a good
substitute for the real thing in advertising?

:>               Achal Pashine - Spring

New life, the re-birth or life after the return of the Sun!  We all
celebrate, here in the Northern Hemisphere, is it the same in the South?

:>               David Small - New York flood

There are no shops visible in the snap, and what is that peculiar "giant
doll's head" on the right hand side?  Is it a joke car?  Does New York have
shops, and are those sky cities office blocks, living units, or are the
trading stands inside.  Or do they do it differently in the Big Apple?

:>               Howard Leigh -

Yummy - that looks nice? What tart was that?

:>               Guy Glorieux - The first day of a new life...

Looks like a happy day and a successful, effortless delivery.  I'm sure
there will be many more days of joy and some sad ones too.

Thanks for all those contributions and best wishes - Chris.