Re: Any Magical way to remove creases on prints?

This typically happens to glossy or semi glossy papers and especially in the big sheets. You're only real recourse it to reprint. A couple of points I have learned;

1. Don't buy your stock from a computer store, they don't care how they handle that kind of stock. I have found a dimple in the same spot on the fist ten sheets of newly purchased 13x19in Photo Luster paper in the past, purchased from CompUSA.

2. Handle each sheet very carefully through the entire process. My 2200 is set up on it's own table. I let the sheets feed onto the surface of the table instead of the tray. The paper slides onto the table top without any problems.

3. You won't find this problem with watercolor or other textured papers nearly as common. I have yet to see any dimples or creases from normal handling of this type of paper. Probably, just isn't so noticeable.

Those are my 3 pennies._grin

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g