Re: Gallery 26th March 05

In a message dated 3/30/05 11:53:15 AM Central Standard Time, richard_wrigley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jharris Checking the Tires.jpg

A very nice shot, non posed, caught well and presented in a clear manner.  Contrasts size very well, and would, as well as being a good 'gallery' picture be a pleasing addition to a family photo album

Thank You RICHARD,

Shot thru 2 panes of dirty storm windows of my neighbors little girl - who told me later what She was doing.  Digital & extreme zoom.  Her Dad likes it too.

   jIMMY