Re: Web Page Info

Heh You mean the Bob Talbot with the typo that comes up in Google: "whale, and dolphing photography" ;-)

I imagine dolphing photography is quite a narrow field. Exclusive, even.

At least you came in second on Google. If you punch in "bob" "talbot" "uk" you come in first. Now if you substitute "blasphemy" for "uk" you can find this: http://tinyurl.com/3o4k4 <snort!>

Cheers,

Rich