To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:11 PM
Subject: Question from another group

Hi Everyone,

I'm signed on with a craft group and got a question I can't answer. This lady wants to photograph her painted glass projects and is trying to eliminate the flash glare from her digital camera. All replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Shyrell

From acraftbizconnection email group:
Thank you Shyrell!

--- what kind of setting I should use for my digital camera when photographing the pieces? It's a kodak ls443 with a 3xoptical lens. What would relate to the fast speed film in a digital? THANKS for any help you can give!

http://datingsearch.lycos.com