RE: PF Exhibits on 12 MAR 05

Thanks to Trevor, Andy, David, Shyrell, Rich and Chris for the reviews.
( I hope I didn't missed one )

David - I didn't understand the last sentence of your review to my photo.

Chris - It is not in Java, It is in Myanmar that was called Burma in the
past.
They use open fire in a wooden hut so I don't believe this hut exist many
years.

Pini

_______________________
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

:>               Pini Vollach - Window of the long house

Yes it gives me some idea of the life of that tribe in the mountains in
Java? But I notice the modern metal handle and the quality metal latch.  So
although they largely live as their ancestors, in these houses for
adolescents I seem to remember, they use modern materials and fittings and
probably modern tools to cut the timber.  That is really interesting.  I
wonder if they have adopted one of the worlds main religions?

Chris.