RE: digital camera batteries

Thanks for all the replies about batteries. For those who asked, the camera was a freebee with my computer. 3.5mp, uses 2 AA batteries. Off brand I'm sure. Digitrex DSC 3500Z

I've discovered that I can shoot as close as 3 inches from the subject. That's amazing to me. Until I can afford a larger format, I fugure this will make a great practice camera for me and my husband. He's the 2nd camera 'person' I use on my shoots.

Thanks again.

Shyrell Melara

For the Quality You Deserve!
Melara Family Photography