Selling our work

I just had a sale down at my gallery. The man bought an image of two kids bringing up a crab basket from a bridge in a small community. The reason I mention this, he said it reminded him of his childhood when he used to do the same thing.

That's the part of selling our work that has always been hard to get used to, touching and drawing out emotional histories from people you've never met.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com