Re: filters on DSLRs

In a message dated 3/8/05 12:34:46 PM Central Standard Time, marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thank you to all who helped answer my question.   I appreciate it very much.

Marilyn

MARILYN,

I tracked down and ordered a special 52mm adapter reducing ring so I could use all of my old Nikon filters on my digital.  Esp. an expensive Polarizer - but have found that it also works well with some old 2X & 4X magnifier filters for macro/closeup.  It also lets me link the 'Cokin Spec Effects' filters for some -fun- photos.

   jIMMY