Re: Just curious -- monitor resolution

In a message dated 3/6/05 1:13:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, dd-b@xxxxxxxx
writes:
Several of the people using lower resolutions on big monitors talked
about font sizes, indicating to me they don't know how to adjust the
screen appearance fully.  Sure, I find the default font sizes a bit
small at the highest resolutions, too; so I'm not running the default
font sizes.
I don't know if AOL lets one change incoming email fonts sizes. (One can
change outgoing ones).  I have my screen set at 800 x 600 and my incoming email is
1/4" high which makes it easy to read. Only time I use a higher resolution is
when someone posts a large picture of a naked lady. Then I up the resolution
so I can get the picture completely with one screen capture.
Roy