Re: Online self publishing

You should at least consider the Ztra albums from Albums Inc...you print them up then bind them yourself. Very nice and easy to do.

Lea

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan C" <bladman99@xxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:11 AM
Subject: RE: Online self publishing

Yes, I do want to print photos, mainly black and white duotone quality.
In my mind I'm looking for something of the quality of the illustrations in
the magazine "Lenswork". Perhaps I'm setting my sights to high, but that
is what I'm looking for. I wish to prepare an "art photo" book; simple
layout, mainly photos but with some text accompanying each photo.

Ideally these books would be offered for sale from a website, so a low
price isn't necessarily required, as long as the printing and paper quality
is high. On demand printing would be ideal to keep my costs down.

-dan c.