Sheryll scanning advice

You just never know about scanning, Shyrell. I'd never scan at less than the biggest scan I can afford - at least a 27Meg file. That's film size at around 3000 dpi.

Now to get a decent print from that file you don't need more than 300 dpi by print size. But if you correct the scratches on the big file, and if you have Digital Ice to weed out the small ones before you even start rubber stamping, your correct file printed 8x10 will be immaculate. Whereas if you skimp on the original scan some of the scratch corrections may not look as good as they could.

But the bride may not see them anyway!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx