Re: Relative magnification factors made simple

At 2005-02-27, 22:13:57 karl shah-jenner (shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

>(secret, don't tell anyone.. but when you slap a 50mm designed for 35mm
>work with only a 44-56mm image circle on an 8x10 and use it as a
>close-up/macro lens shooting at say 4mm from a subject, the size of that
>circle becomes huge!  nowt like a 10:1 macro! :-)

	I just realised (earlier this evening) that my Tamron 90/2.8 macro wot used to make 1:1 pix with 35mm will be cropping a lot closer with my (now defunct) D70.... 1.6 x lifezise no? heheheheheheheh..... i think i will try and go have fun with that..

>I'd love to share but I don't know how to connect it to my computer <throws
>self on back waving arms and legs ineffectually in the air>  Can you tell
>me how to do it?

	I would, but you're gonna have to get up off yer ar$e for that... not lie around screaming and kicking like you've been kicked by a dugite... :P

Best regards,
Deen
2005-02-27 23:55:53

--