RE: PF Galleries on 19 FEB 05

no. it's not the great pyramid...it's actually the second, his son...the great pyramid as impressive as this still has some of the limestone coating left...the other is just an organized pile of rocks...

Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated FEB 19 2005.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:> Bob Talbot - Abstract

I like this image, it makes you wonder what it is, I think a plug hole in a
sink. It looks like stainless steel this has given it a lovely rendering of
shades of grey.

:> D.L. Shipman -

Yes a watery web is always attractive and there are often lots of them
around. Nasty spider - eat you up!

:> Jim Snarski - Preparing For Departure

I like the white highlights and the embedded seeds. Nice image.

:> Jim Thyer - Queen to Jump

Oooh That's rather clever! I like the rather disturbing trick drawing.

:> Gary M. Thomas - Claire

Yet another pretty girl - I wish I had one!

:> Trevor Cunningham - Khafre

Yes - is this the Great Pyramid. I suppose it your way of saying "I've been
there - done that!".

:> Christopher Strevens - Bus Queue at Morden

:> Jeff Spirer - Girl with Bangs

The image seems to be a bit too close and a bit dark, but she is a tepy
elrig and probably nice to know.

:> Emily L. Ferguson - Upper Ranch, Pierce Point

Looks like a nice quiet place. It looks sort of peaceful and quiet down
there with the low hills on the horizon. There is no sky and that is a
shame.

:> Polly - The Old Postbox

This is a type of post-box I've not seen before. I like the isolated
colour, nice shot.

:>

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?