RE: Chris's computer graphic

Andy,

It would be hard to draw a line.  I think that, for the most part, the
gallery participants make their feeling known about pictures that jump
the tracks and few are submitted. If someone persists in submitting
substantially made-up pictures they will and should be hooted at.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING