Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: lighting question

hi Mark
I don't know what gear you're using, but I just purchased a couple of Canon 550EX flash units which work astonishingly well and can be set to a wide range of lighting ratios, through scrims or into umbrellas etc., etc., Best of all they have a modelling light facility that works via the depth of field button on the camera. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I'm sure that other camera makers have similar gear and I suggest you think about this option when you're looking at lights

Herschel

mkmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm interested in buying some lighting
to carry with me