Re: My Comments and images

At 12:12 AM 1/31/2005 +0000, you wrote:

Hello,

I had brain surgery 40 years ago for a brain tumour and ............................Do my comments and images reflect this? I'm told that I only see the obvious and the mental gymnastics and sophistication of normal people I find incomprehensible..............

Chris.

Naw. I don't see anything wrong with your comments or your images and I don't think you see only the obvious. I've always thought you had a tendency to cut to the chase which is not a fault in my book. As for the rest of it, mental gymnastics, incomprehensible normal people, and sophistication, just don't worry about it. I used to worry for things like that but gave me gas. Fortunately, it passed.

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.