Re: My Comments and images

Hello Chris, assuming your the Chris who took the photo of the train station in this weeks gallery, NO, it may not be a subject that I am attracted to but spatially I think it is great! As for your comments, I think I have fallen in the middle of this thing by now and will make no comment until it is finished, you never know I may have to recant my opinion on your comments ;-)
Terry M
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 5:12 PM
Subject: My Comments and images

Hello,

I had brain surgery 40 years ago for a brain tumour and mental disturbance and I?m told that I?ve got about the same frontal lobe size as an ape.

So I?m about as bright as an ape.  I recently scored 131 on an IQ test but find anagrams impossible.  My highest score was on visual and space understanding and the lowest on language.

I find cosmology incomprehensible having really enjoyed this sort of mental gymnastics prior to agreed surgery.

Do my comments and images reflect this? I?m told that I only see the obvious and the mental gymnastics and sophistication of normal people I find incomprehensible. So be honest, does my ape-brain show in my comments and images?

Chris.