From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Spirer
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 3:18 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: Digital ISO

Shutterbug is just plain wrong.  That article buys one manufacturer's
(Sigma's) claim that standard lens design improvements are somehow
"optimized for digital."  They even admit that by the end of the articl.

The only real difference is that some lenses fit a lens mount that only
appears on certain digital cameras, and as a consequence, are able to have
a smaller image circle.