Re: opinions sought!

At 10:34 PM 1/24/2005, you wrote:
I am submitting to a small book project - guidelines are only that it be a set of four images. I would be grateful to get any opinions as to which four of the images linked below would make the strongest set.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Christy

It's difficult to provide any advice on which are strongest without knowing what the project is about. My reaction to the photos standing their own are that numbers 1, 2, 6 and 7 are the strongest. But that's simply my opinion on them in and of themselves. Might be different if I knew what the project concerned.

Regards,
Gavyn Aaron