RE: PF Galleries on 22 JAN 05

Id rather you photograph it then make that slop they make out here in
Arizona called Menudo. Ugh it was so gross. I chewed and chewed trying to be
polite then found an empty bowl in the kitchen and pretended I finished and.
And you know what? She gives me more!!! I had to sneak out in the yard and
her brother was out there smoking and wondering why I was looking for their
dog in the dark like some nut. I think some parts of animals should just be
photographed and not eaten. So more power to you... Just don't make me eat
tripe ever again.
Dean