Re: Illegal street photography

The queen owns your blood, Bob.

S.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Talbot" <BobTalbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: Illegal street photography

I wonder what would happen if you stood outside CIA headquarters
all day snapping photos.
Seriously, is there any such restriction over there now?
Can you freely photograph (from public land) members of the police,
armed forces, "secret police"?  What of military bases?

Was it always the case even pre 911?

No photographs of all military objects are illegal (they belong to
the
Queen).  Also of Policemen and their allies.

That has always been the case.

Chris old bean

The Queen no longer owns military organisations in the former
colonies even though they obtained independance illegally (and even
then only with the help of our historical enemy, France).

Since the question was clearly asking about the situation "over there" I wonder why you keep spreading this mis-information.

If the queen wants to own my photos she can pay for the processing.

Bob