Re: comments

Dean-
I liked it a lot. I thought the painterly effect was very interesting. It makes the images look more fine arts. I'm not really into this effect, but it seems to work well for this, but I would also show the images the regular way, as well, because it would work better for a photo essay. I think this story you are doing on them is such a great idea. I wish I had access to something like that. I read the story and thought that this was precisely the kind of stuff I enjoy doing. You should really consider selling the story, at some point, if they don't mind. I know people would love to read about them and see the photos. Good job! I look forward to seeing more pics.

Leslie
Leslie
The story about the flag and his vanity is a good bit of narrative you should share along with it. What did you think of my work there?
Dean