RE: Getting an audience at a gallery

W A R H O L

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 5:04 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Getting an audience at a gallery

Hello to All:

Can any of you tell me what kinds of happenings you have had a galleries to
bring in audiences?    For instance I am considering having book signings or

readings at the gallery during the time expanse of an exhibit (not just at
the openings.)

Music (DJ's or small bands) is something we've tried with some success, but
I'd still like to see the attendance at openings and traffic throughout the
exhibits larger.

Any suggestions or experience sharing would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Marilyn

Leave gentle fingerprints on the
soul of another for the angels to read.