Re: gallery

Keep it simple. I promise you there is a simple photo essay within short walking distance from your bed.

Bruce Wolff
Brookline, MA, 02446; USA
balobo@xxxxxxxx; http://www.pbase.com/balobo

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:30:45 -0500 (EST) LScottPht@xxxxxxx writes:
How sad. I've only been to NY once with the Popular Photog. Mentor Series and fell in love with the place. I guess, if you're not from there, you find a wealth of photo ops. I live in Dallas and have nothing here to inspire me. I think I'm just too used to the place. I signed a contract with Zuma, and they expect me to submit basically on a monthly basis. If I'm not in a different country or even city, I can't seem to find anything to photograph. I haven't turned anything into them since the flood and violence in Sept/Oct in Haiti. I've racked my brain trying to figure out a good photo essay close to home with no success. That's the difference between an OK photographer and a great photographer. A great photographer can find subjects in their own backyard (this is to me, not to you). I just need to hit the streets, like you do.

Leslie