From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Hanges
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 9:59 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: Copyright question: re tiny thumbnails.

The return receipts are going out to Corinne Dougherty -
corinne_dougherty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - and, if you send out a receipt, you'll
get another e-mail acknowledging that she received your receipt.  I keep
sending receipts, hoping that she'll get the message.

It appears to me that you have Return Receipt turned on, too, as the
requests for a receipt come from your postings.  Maybe there's a problem
there.

I'm on ten other lists and, in these instances, the list owner unsubscribes
members who have Return Receipt turned on or who leave an automated "I'm
out of the office" reply.

Steve