RE: Copyright question: re tiny thumbnails.

Guys,

This may be helpful to some RE fair use of images:

http://www.utsystem.edu/ogc/intellectualproperty/cprtindx.htm#qa

see this too: http://creativecommons.org/

Seems to me that no art let alone science could get done with strict
adherance to copyright. There is much truth in the belief that only the
corporate world gains by owning ideas.  The nutty thing is that
copyright is not evenly protected across different media.  You can
quote my writing but not my song - guess who screams loudest about
"sampling"?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.