Re: Gallery Review of 20050115

Other Person's Art. Since I had to do that while working as a university photographer, I find them legit. Others don't. Mine were meant as editorial or record not my art work. Intent may make all the difference.
Don

John Mason wrote:

Bob:

...OPA photos always seem to get a hard time in reviews.

Golly, I didn't realize that I was making an OPA
photo.  Wait a minute, I don't even know what an OPA
photo is.

I do think this is an effective picture.

Thanks very much. Print looks pretty cool, too. Really juicy blacks.

--John

=====
J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

Democracy of Speed, a Photo Documentary Project:

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html