Re: One more reason to stay in the darkroom

At 11:59 AM 12/31/2004 +0200, you wrote:

Honestly and Seriously now, what seems we have forgotten is that interaction boosts creativity. Just seeing anotherone's work or talking about it breeds new things. And that cannot happen around a computer. Can it?

Of course it can! In my general vicinity alone there are two digital only camera groups, three digital/conventional mixed groups and four computer groups with digital photo user sub meetings.

It would be safe to say there thousands such groups through out the world. To presume there is no interaction between group members or between the groups them selves is nonsensical.

Happy new year to you all! Kostas

I have other plans...

Dave
East Englewood