Re: gallery review

Steven Ross - Dude

"Dude, where's my pizza?" All in all, a somber portrait, but well lit and balanced. The only major defect I find is the border merger on top of his head. Do you have one of him smiling?

Hi there

I don't get "border merger on top of his head"?

Did shoot one of him smiling, but as I suspected it didn't work as well...

Steve.

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham