Airport security and digital memory cards

I just received a press release from ASMP about many topics and one was a test of airport scanner models currently in use in the U.S. transportation industry. The tests were jointly conducted by the International Imaging Industry Association (I3A), the leading global association for the imaging industry; SanDisk Corporation, a manufacturer of digital media cards; and the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

It is good news for all digital shooters!

To read the full report go to
> http://www.i3a.org/pr_12_15_04.html <

Have a very Merry and a Happy,
Walter Holt