Re: PF Exhibits on 18 DEC 04

: trevor cunningham <tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
>Don Roberts - As They Passed

>Dead commies,

I can't find the word communist in the comment. Am I looking wrong? I see the word 'communal' which means they lived like a small community, like 'hippies'. But I can't find where they were referred to as communists... only immigrants.

((Since they were communal, most things were owned by the society.))

>you are a true patriot.  Nice feel to the shot, but the background >distracts from the image.

Shyrell

For the Quality You Deserve!
"Melara Family Photography"
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com