Re: Fate of Silver Gelatin Paper

In a message dated 12/17/04 2:16:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
"Auto white balance" , along with auto-focus and auto-exposure are
double-edged swords.
Yes I thought about the auto white balance being thrown off by the purple
towel but it extended to a shot without the purple towel. So with film cameras
you have less varaibles to go wrong. You just have to worry about too much sky
or the white sand throwing off the exposure with film. I did get the shot
finished for the Christmas card. It's the equivalent of shooting a triple exposure
film shot thru a red , green and blue filter.