From: Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Dec 14, 2004 1:51 PM
To:
	List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Medium Format

Well, thanks for that information.  However I did not buy it as I decided it
is very old technology as well as heavy and old.

The seller told me later that the camera had a stuck shutter and needed
servicing.  This would have cost another $300 at a Mamiya workshop.

So I let the deal pass me by.  He has found a dealer who would buy it at the
same price.

I won't be buying another camera for yet a while.  My pocket digital compact
will have to do.

Thanks for your advice anyway.

Chris.