Re: First Fixes (Deen)

	I think that (transparency) is a good idea, Shyrell. It's not your fault after all.

	OTOH, you probably needed to have made sure their film was being sent to a pro-lab, which will take the responsibility for the work it does. *points the finger of blame* :) If the lab willing to take the responsibility for trashing the film, but is not willing to do anything about it, then it's time to find a lab that stands behind its work, good or bad, i think...

	You could tell them that the images can be retouched digitally to such a high standard that the marks will not be (or barely) visible at all.

Best regards,
Deen
2004-12-03 06:52:05

--
Deen Hameed
0405 649 101 deenhameed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 2004-12-03, 01:44:50 shy_mel_photo (shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

>Actually, I give up! What I've decided to do is let the couple see the 4
>x 6 proofs, tell them there was a problem, offer to touch up
>(inexperience and all) the ones they choose and offer a free in studio
>session with them in their wedding clothes. The new shoot will suffice
>for their enlargements.
>
>After that, if you still want to give me a hand, it will be better to
>touch up only the ones they choose than to have to do the whole batch
>before they even look at them. You are right. I'm only just beginning to
>learn how to do this. Never needed to before. By the time this mess is
>over, I should be an old hand at it, aye?
>
>Also, I finally heard back from the processing company. They say they are
>not equipped at this time to do this work. O well...
>
>Shyrell

___ END OF QUOTED TEXT ___