Fast download - trial PS

I found a trial Adobe Photoshop download, free for 30 days. I have a 56k
modem and the download takes upwards of 10 hours or more! That is fine by
me, but after about 2 or 3 hours the download shuts itself off. I called
Adobe and they said they do not have trial CD's but that if I could get
someone with a FAST modem (dsl or cable) to burn it for me, it would only
take about an hour. My question is (you guessed it) would any of you be
willing to download this for me? I will send you 2 CD's, one for the
download and one for your trouble. I will pay for all the postage and
will send you the web address for the trial. Any questions? Any takers?

luv-- :o)

Shyrell