Re: HELP!

Hi Sally,

Thanks for the great tips. It wasn't the fault of my camera though.

Refer to previous response to Bob:
Okay, here is a sample of what the processor did to my film. This is my
new site so the uploads are much better. The site isn't finished yet, but
the ruined photos can be viewed here:

http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com/id7.html

An explanation is included on this page. Thanks!

Shyrell